APPLICATION FORM AND CONTACT DETAILS
Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir is one of the best CBSE schools in India with modern classrooms, laboratory, library and various amenities. The school offers admission from Nursery to Class XII. Parents have to go through a smooth registration process to get their ward admitted to this reputed CBSE school. We are detailing all the important information about SSRVM BN regarding its admission process, application form, address, phone number and many more.
You are always welcome to ask your queries about the school. We are here to assist you in every possible way.
AGE CRITERIA FOR CLASSES
PP1 AND 1ST GRADE IS AS FOLLOWS :
|| Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Bangalore North
| Age Criterion for Nursery
|| 3 years 5 months as on 1st June 2022
| Age Criterion for KG
|| 4 years 6 months as on 1st June 2022
| Age Criterion for Class I
|| 5 years 6 months as on 1st June 2022
| Phone Number
|| 080-23641305, 09606354017
|| firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
The documents required for admission are:
- Original & 1 Photocopy of the Birth Certificate
- 1 passport size and 1 stamp size photograph of the student.
- 1 Photocopy of the Aadhar card of both parents and child.
- 1 copy of the caste certificate in case the student belongs to SC, ST or OBC
- After Admission original TC has to be submitted by first week of May 2022.
SSRVM BN Admission process
You need to follow a simple registration process for which details are given below.
- Application form for Admission can be downloaded online through http://ebnorth.ssrvm.org/register
- Select the academic year and class you wish to take admission for your ward and click Apply.
- All the fields marked with * are mandatory
- Click Proceed once the form is filled.
- Pay the fees for the application form online. Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Check the details once again and click on Submit Application for final confirmation.
- You will get a confirmation call from the school. Once you receive a call, please produce the documents at the admission desk.
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
- For admission to grade I and above, there will be an age appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
Facilities offered by SSRVM BN
Here are some considerable facilities offered by us.
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Math Lab
- Language Lab
- Computer Lab
- Badminton court
- CCTV Surveillance
- Day Care Center
- Transport Services
- CCA Hall
- Medical care
SSRVM BN Contact Details
Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir,
No.4, HMT HBCS Layout,
Vidyaranyapura, Bangalore North,
Bengaluru-560097, Karnataka, India
Phone Number: 080-23641305, 9606354017
Admission Information for class XI 2020-2021
The school offers various combinations in Science and Commerce for class XI for the academic year 2022-2023. Subject options for grade 11 are:
Languages (common) – English
Science Stream – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Computer Science; Physics, Chemistry, Biology, psychology.
Commerce Stream – Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Informatics Practice/ Applied Mathematics/ Entrepreneurship/Psychology
Students who have been granted admission to the school are required to pay the prescribed fees within the stipulated time and submit all the essential documents.
Five Reasons Why You Should choose Our School:
- SSRVM is an initiative by Art of Living Organization. SSRVM was established to bridge the gap between modern education and old values by the founder Pujya Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar.
- “Broaden the vision… Deepen the roots”. Each day our school begins with this motto where we provide a conducive, warm, experiential environment to our students to learn the best of academics and imbibe the best of character building.
- We take care that our students learn the latest aspects of modern education and also inculcate the strength of our culture and values.
- Highly qualified and trained faculty to facilitate the growth and development of your child.
- An environment friendly ‘Green School’.